Bila kita pinjam barang... sampai masanya kita perlu pulangkan. Redha dengan takdir.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Mencuba untuk menjadi seorang yang positif. Berusaha untuk memperbaiki diri ke arah yang lebih baik. Seboleh2nya belajar berfikiran terbuka walaupun ia agak sakit untuk diterima.
Sejauh mana ia dapat dicapai?
Sebanyak mana ia dapat diperbaiki?
Sebijak mana ia dapat di atasi?
Cuba buka minda. Cuba terima kenyataan. Cuba untuk memahami. Cuba untuk berusaha. Cuba untuk bertindak.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
SHOUTING, YELLING AND HURLING: NOT ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR AT WORK
Many people think of violence at work only consist of physical attacks on a member of the workforce by a member of the public. However, in the context of health and safety issues within the workplace, the term 'violence at work' has been broadened to include any kind of abusive or aggressive behaviour that might contribute in inflicting Physical or Psychological Harm to the victim.
1. Employees feeling less engaged and less productive.
2. A dysfunctional company culture that leaves workers and management increasingly estranged and isolated from one another.
3. A culture of yelling can turn abusive because workers process information at a lower level when they're upset.
4. Productivity and morale declines, as well as respect for the manager who turns up the volume vocally to accomplish his goals.
5. Threatening a person with demotion or the sack if they do not hit a certain target in their role - when they have no realistic chance of achieving them.
Positive workplaces are built by consistently respectful behavior and clear expectations of employees.
If a manager is respectful, employees are more likely to follow. If a manager is abrasive and impolite, employees have an excuse for displaying the same behavior. Be genuine in your actions and promote the kind of culture that inspires people to do their best.